Monday, November 30, 2009

State of the Library, Part Two

Hello and Welcome to the Library!

The Librarian is now level 48 and well on his way towards getting max Inscription.  As a bit of a lark I've been leveling in my Battered Jungle Hat, Antique Silver Cufflinks and Tuxedo along with my Heirlooms.

I recently installed Big Picture, an Auctioneer Advanced Module which tracks your net value as judged by Auctioneer.  It's pretty interesting but I feel that it may not be terribly accurate on a moment to moment basis.  I've found it misses gold that I have recently placed in my bank, along with having issues tracking auction based income.  That aside, The Library is valued at approximately 50k.

Not a bad little benchmark, but I'd like to double that by Christmas, not impossible by any means.  I currently am processing Greens into Scroll of Enchant XXX, transmuting Epic Gems, producing Flasks, and crafting and selling Belt Buckles.  Those industries along with the occasional Runed Orb have seen my wealth grow pretty steadily.

My Farmers seem to have taken the holidays off, so my stock of herbs is running lower than I'd like.  Only a tab and a half of Lichbloom/Icethorn and I'm virtually out of Frost Lotus as well.

We'll see what the next week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment