Friday, December 11, 2009

State of the Library, Part Three

Wow, been two weeks.  Patch 3.3 has launched and I've been dragged through more heroics than I can count.  The Librarian is fast approaching level 60 and is sitting on almost 3000 ink of the sea to process into glyphs when his skill maxes out.  Liquid assets total around 25k and I still have around 30-40k in the auction house at any given time.  Not a lot of growth, per se, but a lot of investment in herbs/ink.

Posted a challenge on my guild forums to CoD me ore/herbs at a set price, looking to turn it over by professions pretty well.  My scroll market is moving along steadily netting me 20-150g profit per scroll.  Flask prices shot up and there are no lotus to be found anywhere so I'm stalling there a bit but otherwise doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment