Friday, November 20, 2009

State of the Library, Part One

Hello and welcome to The Library!

I'm known as Librarian on Feathermoon, an RP server for World of Warcraft.  I have been playing since Vanilla, starting as a Priest.  When Burning Crusade launched I rolled a Paladin alt, and when Wrath launched I rolled a Deathknight.  I currently play my Deathknight most of all and am raiding actively.

During my years of playing WoW I've been in raiding guilds, founded and ran large social guilds, and have now settled into a small raiding guild.  I've tanked, healed and done the damage thing as well.  My banker, the Librarian, runs my personal banking guild.  I currently sell a large amount of Flasks and Glyphs from this toon and have a pretty solid cushion of around 10k gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment